Thursday, April 30, 2009

New t-shirt!

I got three new t-shirts the other day from TopatoCo, and they're all very exciting. While I dress like a real grownup during the week at work, on Saturdays we're allowed to wear jeans and t-shirts, as long as the shirts are either from a city event or have something to do with books, reading or libraries. I have a collection of shirts with clever library and reading sayings on them, but I am always looking for more. I love this Dinosaur Comics shirt, not only because it's my favorite comic strip, but because I can write whatever I want on it. T-Rex can say something about books, and bam! I can wear him to work. Fantastic. Now I just need to find a washable/water-soluble black marker that works better than Crayola and write the dialogue a little neater.

God, from offstage: T-REX. BOOKS ARE FOR READING, NOT FOR EATING.
T-Rex: Dudes. Books are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails