Monday, July 20, 2009

New fabric

I just got this great fabric in the mail from a great shop called Over the Rainbow. The shop's on Camano Island in Washington state, and do most of their business mail order on the internet, but they do open by appointment. I was really happy with their personal service, and while I don't buy quilting fabric often, they're definitely a great source for when I do.

The top one's Urban Farm by In the Beginning by Keri Beyer, and the bottom's Feathered Friends, also an In the Beginning print, by Wendy Slotboom. I haven't finished any of the projects I posted about last week, but I've made a lot of progress, and I hope to post about the plans I have for this fabric this week.

1 comment:

  1. that site has some great fabric!! thanks for sharing, i'm really going to have more fabric than i know what to do with!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails