Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arrrr, it be a hat!


The hat's for my brother, by request, from Son of Stitch'n'Bitch by Debbie Stoller. The two-color knitting turned out to be surprisingly easy and interesting, unlike the miles and miles of boring black.that.never.ends. Until it finally did, and the hat was finished. Yay! PS -- all the Stitch'n'Bitch books are really rad, and have at least 10 awesome things each, so if you're into making stuff from string, as Chris calls my knitting, check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails