Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anonymous needlework

I organized a crafty stash swap at the library a couple weeks ago, and amongst all the really crappy stuff (hello, no one wants your weird fake, frayed grass that sheds bits and pieces everywhere) and pretty nifty stuff (I scored some extra sewing machine bobbins and embroidery hoops, and there was loads of fabric and yarn), there were these two needlework pieces. I don't know who did them but I snapped a couple of pictures to share. I like the colors and the fill work. A really darling little girl, about 8 or 9 years old, ended up taking them home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails