Monday, October 12, 2009

Apple sweater




Holy moly, I'm not doing well keeping up here, am I? The problem is I'm in the middle of a big craft project, but one that's not very interesting to follow, and some personal things are keeping me busy. This little apple sweater was great because it was a quick project, and it also (I hope!) made someone smile. Happy birthday, Rose!

The pattern is ravelled here and I just changed the edge of the opening -- I thought a nice little picot would be a bit more interesting than a plain single crochet. I've been disappointed with this Peaches 'n' Cream Fiesta yarn before, but it striped well for this project.


1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks! Its sooo cute and I will enjoy using it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails