Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh, the chaos!


photo, originally uploaded by isfive.
It's been a busy December -- I finally have some energy again now that my parasite (sweet, lovely parasite, but still a parasite) is now in its 4th month. Energy, just in time to move four states away right before the holidays! Here's the chaos we're heading back home to in a few days, and I can only hope it will take less than a week to resolve. We have 3000 pounds of books (who knew??), but those are the easy things to unpack (if I can keep myself from stopping to read) so they're saved for last. I am very excited about our historic home with hardwood floors and crown moldings and a fantastic screened-in back porch, and a new year with lots of new adventures -- starting a new freelance career as well as a new baby! I'm just hoping there's a little time in there for knitting and sewing.

Happy New Year! What are you looking forward to in 2010?

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Jamapalooza 2010, the arrival of Sparky, a beach vacation in October and living 6 hours from YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those stairs look cool :) I'm looking forward to finishing knitting 15 pairs of fingerless gloves (that's my most recent goal, lol). Glad to see everything is moving along nicely for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking to making up for the holidays, catching up on all my quilts and Sparky, Sparky, Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back to blogging.
    Would love to have some pics of your
    house. Inside and out.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails