Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday


Peeking at Daisy
Originally uploaded by isfive

I know January's almost over, but I'm just now getting into the swing of things. One of my goals this year is to develop this blog. Committing to regular, informative posts also means I have to commit to creativity in the kitchen, craft room and other areas of my life. Knowing there's a recipe post due means I have to find something new to cook (especially since I've already shared most of my go-to dinner staples), and sharing projects in progress means I eventually have to finish them (look for one this week, actually). So I wanted to give y'all a little sneak peek of what you can expect this year from is five.

Sneak Peek Sunday is a weekly feature where I'll share a tiny bit of a work in progress. Today it's more of a snapshot than a sneak peek, but why get technical?

Weekend Recipe is a weekly Friday feature where I'll share a recipe perfect for the weekend. It'll either be something to make a weekend dinner special, or may be something requiring a bit more time than a weeknight recipe would.

I'll also be posting twice during the week with a variety of topics -- a current project, a finished pattern, and I'd like to do more cookbook and craft book reviews, as well as get back into Etsy and other indie product features.

Anything you'd like to see more of? Less of? Something new? I really appreciate all my readers, and would love to see this become a community where we all share something, so don't be shy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sneak peeks! I hope that when you finish the projects you will cross-link the sneak peek with the finished product (you WILL fulfill all the sneak peeks, won't you???).

    No specific requests yet. oooh how about a sneak peek at what's in the oven, so to speak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying my best to get them fulfilled. right now i've only ever posted 2 sneaks, and one is finished and i'm beavering away at the other! this is a way for me to be accountable to my projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails