Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday


Not my usual sneak peek, but here's a quick look at what I've been hard at work on for the last six and a half months! Expect more nursery projects in the next few weeks, although I think most of them could easily be adapted for non-kiddo rooms. And I'm trying to figure out what to do here come June -- I've started writing some posts to be autoscheduled, and of course you'll see pictures of the little guy, but things may slow down for a bit this summer -- but not permanently, so stick around!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that, how sweet. What a lovely spine and profile he has. You're so talented! You owe us belly shots though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Look at the size of that brain... yup, he's definitely yours, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty amazing! He's gotten so big. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails