Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WIP Wednesday: Quilt Sampler Progress



I've managed to finish two quilt blocks (well, there's still a tiny bit of work to do on the one for April, but just a bit of green). I'm ready to move on to a new month and get away from these pastels -- April's Easter basket design is pretty and sweet, but a bit too timid for me.


Also, I've noticed this book (365 Tiny Cross Stitch Designs) seems to have been designed for Anchor floss only, and the DMC equivalents are, well, not very equivalent. See how this basket is all pale pinks and purples, then BAM! In comes electric blue? Yeah, I think that's supposed to be a pale blue (it is in the photo in the book), so I'll be redoing that little section, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails