Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WIP Wednesday


It's May! And I haven't even come close to finishing April's Flutter-by Socks. So I've decided to put my Project of the Month ... er ... project on hiatus for now. I don't want to abandon it entirely, because it was a great way to make some progress on several languishing items, but now I have too many works in progress.

Also, I have this crazy thing called a baby coming in 4.5 weeks (hopefully!), and the nursery's a wreck, the guest room's a wreck, my whole house is a wreck and we're living out of laundry baskets (at least the laundry in them's clean). Since I know this will describe my post-baby household perfectly, I need to spend the next few weeks getting things sorted out so it doesn't just get worse.

I have a billion things left to do in the nursery, and that's what I'll be focusing on for the next month, as well as a few last-minute baby gifts for some friends. I have curtains to finish, a storage bin for the changing table to make and I'd like to do some wall decor and a few other little things like a changing pad cover and a mobile. We'll see, though. Luckily, my mom's coming next week and bringing her crafty mojo to help me whip things into shape.

Also, I'll be scaling back on posts fairly soon. I'm still going to shoot for three per week, but please don't take off if I don't make that. I'll be back once I get my head back above water.

In the meantime, check out these fantastic to do lists and calendars:

Twenty-10 Calendar by redstarink
Weekly Blog Planner from Indie Fixx
Printable To Do List from Torta Gialla
May 2010 Desktop Wallpaper Calendar from June Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails