Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday


I'm making things again, and it's great. I can't believe it's been three months since I've had a chance to really think about this blog and about projects, but I suppose that's normal. Sleep, food and laundry are more important, but I feel more like my normal self now that I have a little time each day to make things (and since I got my hair cut short again). This little sneak peek is of a mostly finished craft, and I'll have a pattern available for it soon, too.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging! I have missed you (I still miss you, it's not like I am seeing you right now, heh).

    Much love to you and mr T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back! I love the colors in this new crafty surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! it's good to be back, even if i'm not up to my old schedule yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Many people might have the same question you do, so I always respond in the comments, so click the little "subscribe by e-mail" link below to be notified of a response. If you leave your e-mail, I will usually e-mail you an answer to any questions. Of course, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail anytime - meghan {dot} isfive {at} gmail {dot} com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails